Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Devil Has Been Playing With My Mind...

Alright, I'm back after a 6 billion year(ish) hiatus.

It's hard to think of good things to say. Clearly no one wants to hear about what I did in class this week, the cold that murdered me about two days ago, the crap snow outside and how Devon, Cheryl, Selena and I were nearly killed a hundred times driving to Stavanger Drive today.

However, the weather might mean not having class tomorrow...

Anyways, I do believe I have two things of interest to say. One, I had a wacky dream last night that will hopefully convince everyone that The Spur is a terribly bad place.
Backstory:

Last night, Chris declared a fake power outage (we turned off all the electric lights and lit candles and used flashlights), then we read scary stories about schizophrenic women and the devil trying to eat little boys and such. Apparently the devil has very bad breath, smells like burnt matches, and is all on fire inside (A Fire Inside? Davey Havok? Whatever...) When we finally went to bed at 4 am, I had a weirdo dream. I dreamt that some random dude showed up one night with Chris and George, all creepy, pallid and shaven-head (and we know how I feel about that). He convinces us to all go down to The Spur, because he knows everyone who's there. So we go and have a good time, but all the people we meet are really strange. I go back the next day for no particular reason, and everyone we met the night before is there, but they're all corpses! And they look like they've been rotting for years! We were hanging out with dead people! And then the creepy guy's corpse comes out of nowhere! AAAHHH!!!! And then I woke up.

Moral of the Story: I don't like The Spur. Neither do you.

Number Two!! (haha...)

My birthday is on Friday! (the 26th) I'm going to be an old fogie (ok, I'm going to be 20). There's going to be a glorious party with hors d'oeurves and funny clothes. Maybe I'll go downtown after and hang out with the corpses at The Spur. Or not. Likely, I'll go drink the fabby white russians at the Bull and Barrel. That place is cool, and full of people who are very much alive. Although maybe a little rotten.

Now I must go slack off once again. Goodnight all!

No comments: